- I will write deliberately and with accuracy.
- I will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
- I will preserve the original post, using notations to show where I have made changes so as to maintain the integrity of my publishing.
- I will not delete comments unless they are spam, off-topic, slanderous, or deemed offensive to this blog’s audience of readers.
- I will reply to emails and comments when appropriate, and do so promptly.
- I will strive for high quality with each post – including basic spell-checking.
- I will stay on topic.
- I will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
- I will link to online references and original source materials directly.
- I will disclose conflicts of interest.
From Forrester Best Practices report, Blogging: Bubble Or Big Deal: When And How Businesses Should Use Blogs